Frequently Asked Questions

What is the CEEB code?


How do I get working papers?

You must get them from the school district you live in. Call your local public high school for their procedures.

How do I sign up for college visits?

Go to Naviance. Under the Colleges tab, choose College Visits and register. You will receive an email confirmation. That is your pass.

How do I get a fee waiver for the SATs?

Talk to your counselor to get a waiver.

How do I request a transcript?

Go to the Counseling Office and fill out a counselor request form. Ask for a transcript and list the college name.

Transcripts take 24-48 hours to process.

How do I et permission to go on a college visit?

Get a college visit request form in the Counseling Office. Get it signed by your teachers and parent and return it to the Counseling Office, at the latest, the day before the visit.